Goa Scholarship Status: Both the Government of the Goa state of India and the Ministry of Tribal Affairs of the Union Government of India, work in tandem to provide a host of scholarships to students from the Scheduled Castes of the Goa state. Students belonging to impoverished sections of society cannot afford to pay the high fees of higher education courses. And they can apply for the Goa state scholarships to fund their school or college fees and complete their education.
Besides fresh scholarship applications, the Goa state authorities also accept applications from applicants who have applied for scholarships in the past. Also, the state government of Goa has provisions for both “Pre-Matric Scholarships” and “Post Matric Scholarships” for students hailing from the Scheduled Castes.
By offering scholarships to youngsters from poor backgrounds, the Goa state government makes efforts to maintain the high literacy rate of the state. In addition to that, they provide opportunities to meritorious students to get quality education and earn their livelihoods.
However, candidates who want to apply for the Goa state Pre-Matric or Post-Matric scholarships are advised to study the eligibility norms thoroughly. Only if they can fulfill the given eligibility criteria, they are encouraged to apply. Also, after they submit their applications, students can check the status of their scholarship applications.
We will learn how to check the status of your Goa state government scholarship application below:
Goa Scholarships: How to check the status of your Scholarship Application?
Herein are the steps on how to check the status of your Goa state scholarship application.
- As your initial step, visit the home page of the official portal of the National Scholarship Portal, https://scholarships.gov.in/
- The next step includes selecting “Fresh Application” or “Renewal Application”, whichever applies, under the “Applicant Corner” section
- Thereafter, the login page appears on the screen and you have to input your login details, including “User ID” and “Password”
- Once you log in successfully, locate the “Verify Your Scholarship Status” link and tap on it
- You can then know whether your Scholarship Application has been approved or not
- In case of shortlisted candidates, they receive the scholarship amount in the given bank account