The Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 has been launched by Nikon India Private Limited. Students hailing from the underprivileged sections of society can avail financial assistance to pursue photography-based courses via this scholarship program. The eligible candidates of this scholarship scheme include those students who have secured qualifying marks in the Class XII exams and are admitted in photography-related programs having a duration of three months or more.
A global leader in imaging and optics, Nikon India Private Limited is providing this scholarship program as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives. The objective of this scholarship is to empower individuals while contributing to the overall progress of society. The company is promoting a range of initiatives for the upliftment of society via education.
The application deadline for the Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 is 31st December 2023.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24: Eligibility Rules
Know about the eligibility criteria for this scholarship programme via the following details:
- He/she has to be an Indian Resident / National
- Students who are enrolled in pursuing photography-linked courses ranging for 3 months or more
- The applicant is required to pass their Class XII exams
- The annual family income of the student from all sources should be equal to or less than INR 6 lakh
- The kin of both Buddy4Study and Nikon India Private Limited are not eligible to apply
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24: Rewards
Upon selection, the beneficiaries will become eligible to receive a scholarship amount of up to INR 1 lakh.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24: Mandatory Documents
Here is the list of compulsory documents that the candidate has to submit as part of his/her application:
- Photo ID proof, such as Aadhaar Card
- Applicant’s passport-sized photo
- Income proof copy including salary slips, authorized income certificate, Form 16A, BPL certificate
- Copy of proof of admission, including bonafide certificate and College Identity card
- Current academic year fee receipt copy
- The bank account info of the aspirant, including a copy of the first page of the passbook or canceled cheque
- Copies of the student’s grade cards or mark sheets of the preceding exams
- Attested copies of the candidate’s Caste and Disability certificate (if applicable)
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24: Application Process
Herein you can find information about the application process for this scholarship program:
- As your first step, go to the official Buddy4Study official portal
- Register yourself with your Gmail account or mobile number or email address for the system to generate your unique “Application ID” and “Password”
- Go on to sign in to your account using your login credentials
- Next, navigate to the “Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24” application form page and then tap the corresponding “Start Application” link
- Access the Nikon scholarship online application form and provide all the required information therein
- Subsequently, you are required to submit the relevant documents
- Proceed by accepting the “Terms and Conditions” and then you have to click the “Preview” tab
- Now, review the details in your application and make any corrections
- In the final step, you have to submit your application by tapping the “Submit” tab