Punjab Scholarship Status: The Punjab Government of India provides scholarships to many students of the state every year. In doing so, they provide financial help to students hailing from poor backgrounds to complete their education. The eligible beneficiaries of the Punjab Government scholarships include students belonging to Minority Communities, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes.
The Punjab Government operates the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal for issuing notifications about their different scholarship schemes. Applicants who want to apply for the Punjab State Government Scholarships should study the stipulated guidelines. If they meet the given eligibility norms, they are advised to apply for the prescribed scholarship programs.
The Application process for the Punjab scholarships includes filling out the Online Registration Form and Online Application Form. More so, they have to submit a print copy of their application and compulsory documents to the Institute. After submitting their applications, they can track their application status via the official web link.
Let us study in detail about how to check the status of your Punjab Scholarship Application.
Punjab Scholarships: How to Track Application Status?
Here is the step-by-step process to check the Application Status of your Punjab Scholarship:
- First, browse the home page of the official web portal, https://scholarships.punjab.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Now, go to the “Student Corner” section and tap the “Login” tab therein
- Once done, the system will showcase the login page on the screen, where you are required to enter your “Username” and “Password”
- After this, you will be signed into your account, and then, you have to click on the “Edit-Lock-Print Application” tab
- Subsequently, tap on the “Track Status” link
- Thereon, the system displays your Punjab Scholarship Application Status
- In case your scholarship application status shows as “Approved”, the scholarship amount gets directly credited to your bank account
- Lastly, you have to visit the Institute to finish the admission formalities