Karnataka Scholarship Status: The Karnataka State Government of India issues notifications declaring scholarship provisions for the economically-weaker categories of society in the state every year. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the Karnataka Post-Matric scholarships. These include students that belong to the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and Other Backward Classes. Also, the Karnataka Post-Matric Scholarships provide funds to eligible candidates to enroll in Post-Matric courses.
The Karnataka government offers scholarships to youngsters from poor backgrounds, who cannot afford to pay for higher education. In doing so, they increase the literacy rate of the Karnataka state.
Several candidates apply for the Karnataka state government post-matric scholarships through the State Scholarship Portal (SSP) each year. As part of the application process, they have to get registered on the SSP platform and provide the mandatory info. Apart from that, they are required to submit the requisite details and compulsory documents.
Also, after applying for the Karnataka scholarships, applicants can sign in to their respective accounts and view the status of their scholarship application.
Read on to know more about how to check your Karnataka Scholarship Application via the below-listed details.
Karnataka Scholarships: Steps to Check Application Status
Applicants who submit their applications for the Karnataka state scholarships can check their scholarship application via the official website of the State Scholarship Portal (SSP), as seen below:
- Your initial step entails browsing the official web link of Karnataka Scholarships, https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/homepage.aspx.
- On the website home page, you have to locate the “Click Here to Login to SSP Student Login” tab and tap on it
- This done, you will be directed to the SSP login page; thereafter, enter your login details to sign in to your account
- After signing in to your account, you have to go to the Scholarship Application Status page to view your Application Status
- Students whose scholarship application gets approved will receive the scholarship money directly in their bank accounts