Rajasthan Scholarship Status check: The Government of the Rajasthan state of India, through its different departments, offers a host of scholarships to deserving candidates for pursuing higher education. Students having domicile status of Rajasthan and hailing from reserved categories are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. The Post Matric scholarships for students from economically-weaker sections of society in the Rajasthan state are highly popular. Among the eligible beneficiaries of such scholarships are ST/EBC/DNT/SBC/SC students. The families of such students have financial constraints; and here, the Rajasthan State Government provides the requisite financial support to help them complete their education.
Candidates who want to submit their applications for the Rajasthan State Government scholarships can do so via the official website of Rajasthan scholarships. It is mandatory to read all eligibility norms and application guidelines beforehand. Additionally, you are advised to apply for scholarships only upon meeting the stipulated eligibility criteria. Besides, you have to apply in the prescribed format and before the given deadline.
After you submit your Rajasthan Scholarship Application, you can also track its status through the official weblink.
Herein we discuss the steps to check the status of your Rajasthan Scholarship Application.
Rajasthan Scholarships: How to Track Application Status?
Refer to the below-listed steps to know how to check your Rajasthan Scholarship Application Status:
- Go to the official portal of the Rajasthan State Government Scholarships, https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Locate the “Apply Online E-Services” section and select the “Scholarship Application Status” tab therein
- This done, a dialogue box is displayed on the screen; follow by entering your Scholarship Application Number and the Captcha Code
- Proceed by tapping the “Get Status” tab, after which you can view your Rajasthan Scholarship Application Status on the screen as “Pending” “Approved” or “Rejected”
- In case your Scholarship status shows as Approved, you can expect the scholarship money to be directly credited to your bank account
- Your final step entails visiting the Institute where you get admission and completing the formalities