Nagaland Scholarship Status Check: The Directorate of Higher Education (DoHE) functioning under the Nagaland State Government of India accepts applications for its Post-Matric scholarships for Scheduled Tribe category students in the state every year. Eligible applicants are encouraged to apply for Post-Matric scholarships to receive funding for pursuing Post-Matriculation classes. Students coming from impoverished backgrounds find it difficult to fund their higher education fees and the Nagaland State Government provides them with financial aid to do so.
Additionally, the Nagaland State Government receives a large number of online applications for its scholarship programs. However, only applications of candidates who meet the eligibility norms and provide correct information are granted scholarships.
Applicants have to submit their applications online when applying for the Nagaland State Government Scholarships. The application process entails filling out the Registration and Application forms and uploading the mandatory documents.After submitting their applications, candidates can also track their Application Status online.
The steps to check the status of your Nagaland Government Scholarship Application are seen herein.
Nagaland Scholarships: How to Track Application Status?
Refer to the following details for information on how to check the application status of your Nagaland Government Scholarship Application.
- First, you have to go to the official portal of the Common Scholarship Portal of the Government of Mizoram, https://scholarship.nagaland.gov.in/
- Search the portal home page for the “Our Services” section and tap the “Track Application” tab in its submenu.
- Then, the system displays a new window prompting to enter your “Transaction ID”
- Follow by entering your “Transaction ID” and click on the “Search” tab, after which the system exhibits your Application Status, which can appear as “Approved” or “Rejected”
- If your application is approved, the scholarship money will be directly transferred to your bank account
- Moreover, you have to visit the concerned institution to complete the admission procedure