Kerala Scholarship Status: The Kerala State Government of India makes all efforts to increase the literacy rate of the state. Providing scholarships is one way in which it achieves this objective. Now, the families of students from economically-weaker sections of society find it difficult to pay fees for pursuing higher studies. Here, both the Kerala state government and its Backward Classes Development Department work in partnership to uplift such youngsters by providing scholarships. The official web links of the Kerala sponsorships are https://egrantz.kerala.gov.in/ and http://bcdd.kerala.gov.in/en/home/.
The Kerala state government issues notifications regarding scholarships for the backward classes each year. Also, a large number of candidates submit their applications for the Kerala scholarships.
Any aspirant who is interested in applying for the Kerala state scholarships has to submit their application before the given timeline. After submitting their scholarship applications, you can also check the status of your scholarship application.
Let us now move on to studying how to check the status of your Kerala scholarship application.
Kerala Scholarships: Steps to Check Application Status
Refer to the below-listed details on how to check the status of your Kerala scholarship application.
- Your initial step entails visiting the official web portal of Kerala sponsorships, https://egrantz.kerala.gov.in/
- Next, you have to locate the “Track Application” tab on the official portal home page and tap on the same
- When done, you will be directed to the Sign-In page, where you have to log in with your “Aadhaar Card Number” and “Date of Birth”
- After this, you will be logged in to your account and then, you should click on the “Verify Your Application Status” option
- Once done, you can view your Kerala scholarship application status – “Approved” or “Rejected” -on the screen
- It is mandatory to maintain a print copy of your Kerala scholarship application for your reference
- In case your Kerala scholarship application gets approved, you will receive the scholarship amount in your bank account
- You then have to go ahead and complete the admission formalities for the “Pre-Matric” or “Post-Matric” course, whichever you apply for