The Government of the Indian state of Rajasthan, while coordinating with its different departments, offers an array of scholarship schemes to students belonging to reserved categories in the state every year. The Rajasthan State Government scholarships are open for meritorious students who want to pursue higher studies but have financial troubles.
The Rajasthan State Government launches various scholarships for varying levels of education, which include doctoral, postgraduate, and undergraduate studies. Among the most popular scholarship programs provided by the Rajasthan Government is the Post-Matric Scholarship for students from Reserved Classes.
The Rajasthan Scholarship Portal has been launched for providing all information relating to scholarships. Applicants who want to apply for the Rajasthan Government scholarships can submit their applications and track the status of their applications via this portal. In all, this web portal serves as a one-stop solution, providing access to different scholarship programs and streamlining the entire scholarship process.
You can know more about the Rajasthan State Government Scholarships in the following details.
Rajasthan Scholarships: Scholarship Types
Herein we discuss the Rajasthan State Government Post-Matric Scholarship program for students belonging to reserved classes.
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Economically-Weaker Sections of Society
The beneficiaries of this scholarship scheme include OBC/EBC/ST/OBC/DNT/SBC Students. They receive incentives such as book allowance, maintenance allowance, study tour costs, among other educational reimbursements.
Rajasthan Scholarships: Eligibility Norms
Refer to the following details to know about the eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan Government Post-Matric Scholarships for Reserved Category students:
- He/she has to belong to the DNT/EBC/SC/OBC/ST/SBC category
- The aspirant is required to be studying in Class 11 or Class 12 in a government-recognized school
- The yearly family income of the student has to be lower than:
INR 2.5 lakh in case of SBC/ST/SC candidates
INR 2 lakh in case of DNT students
INR 1 lakh in case of EBC/OBC candidates
INR 5 lakh in case the student is enrolled in a nationalized institution
Rajasthan Scholarships: Application Process
Here are the steps to follow when applying for the Rajasthan State Government Scholarships:
- The first step includes going to the official website of the Rajasthan Scholarships, https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Next, locate the “Apply Online/E-Services” section on the website home page and tap on the “Scholarship Portal” option from its submenu
- The system will then display a new page, where you have to click on the “Sign Up/Register” tab
- Here, the system redirects you to the “Rajasthan Single Sign-On Page”
- Here, go ahead and click the “Citizen” tab
- The system then exhibits the different ways in which you can register, including Twitter, Google+, Aadhaar, Bhamashah, and Facebook
- As part of the Registration process, you have to generate your SSOID and Password
- Once done, you are required to login via the “Rajasthan Single Sign-On” option with your login details
- After you sign in to your account, you should update your profile with all the mandatory details
- Thereafter, navigate to the user dashboard offering a variety of digital options
- Proceed by tapping the “Scholarships” option, after which you will enter the “Scholarship Application”
- Now, a dialogue box appears on the screen displaying “How would you like to register yourself?”
- Then, continue by selecting the “Student” option for the Application Form to appear on the screen
- The subsequent step is to fill in all the compulsory details and upload the supporting documents
- Finally, submit your application, which marks the end of the application process
Rajasthan Scholarships: Mandatory Documents
You will need to submit the below-listed documents to apply for the Rajasthan State Government Scholarships:
- Income Declaration Document
- Copy of Bhamashah ID Card
- A copy of Bank Passbook First Page
- Residence or Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card copy
- Previous year’s examination mark sheet and certificates
- Fee Receipt copy
- Copy of Caste Certificate