Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Status: The Madhya Pradesh (MP) state government of India provides financial assistance to meritorious students by way of scholarships every year. Among the eligible applicants of the MP state government scholarships are Scheduled Tribes (STs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), and Other Backward Classes (OBCs). These groups can apply for the MP state government Post-Matric scholarships and pursue higher education.
The MP government receives a large number of applications for scholarships each year. The objective of offering scholarships is to help youngsters belonging to poor backgrounds for pursuing higher studies. In addition to that, the literacy rate of the MP state goes up when more and more students become educated.
Candidates interested in applying for MP government scholarships should apply via the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal 2.0. Also, they must read the notification issued by the MP government for scholarships, which includes eligibility criteria, application process, mandatory list of documents, application dates, and deadlines.
Aspirants can apply via the official portal for the MP state scholarships. After submitting their applications, they can also track their application status via the official web portal.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarships: How to track application Status?
You can track the status of your Madhya Pradesh scholarship application via the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal 2.0, scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
- Here, locate the “Login” tab and then click on it
- This done, the system will exhibit the login page, where you are required to input details such as “User Name” and “Password” and enter the Captcha code
- Click on the “Login” tab thereafter
- You will then be signed in to your account, where you have to tap the “Verify your Application Status” tab
- Thereon, the system displays the status of your MP scholarship application, which can be either “Approved” or “Rejected”
- In case your application is approved, the scholarship amount gets directly credited to your account