About Andhra Pradesh Scholarships
The Andhra Pradesh (AP) State Government offers a range of scholarships. Students who belong to the impoverished sections of society may not be able to complete their education due to financial difficulties and they can avail these scholarships for pursuing higher education.
Students hailing from scheduled tribes, scheduled castes, and other minority groups are invited to apply for the AP Scholarships.
We will be covering the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships that the AP Government is providing to eligible students in this article.
AP Scholarship Name
Pre Matric Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic education
Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence
Bharati Scheme for Education
NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scheme
Chandranna Videshi Vidhya Deevena Scheme
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi scheme
Skill Upgradation Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Scholarships 2023: Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarships
Herein are the eligibility norms for the Pre-Matric AP Scholarships:
- Students studying in Classes 5 to 10 and hailing from the EC, BC, ST, SC, and disabled categories are eligible to apply
- The annual income of the student’s family does not have to exceed Rs 2 lakh (for candidates from SC/ST categories) and Rs 1 lakh (for students from BC, EBC, and Disabled groups), including all sources
- The aspirant is required to have an attendance of minimum 75% in each quarter of the past year
Andhra Pradesh Scholarships 2023: Eligibility Criteria for Post-Matric Scholarships
The eligibility norms for the AP Post-Matric Scholarships are seen below:
- Such scholarships are open to students who belong to the disabled, EBC, BC, ST, and SC categories in Andhra Pradesh
- He/she should be pursuing post-matriculation level studies, ranging from Class 11 to PG level
- The family income of the students should be Rs 2 lakh or lower (in case of SC/ST candidates) and Rs 1 lakh (in case of EBC, BC, and Disabled groups)
- He/she should have at least 75% attendance at the end of each quarter
- No member of the student’s family must be an income tax payee
Andhra Pradesh Scholarships 2023: How to apply?
The AP Scholarships 2023 Online Application form is accessible via the official web portal, jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Refer to the following details to know how to apply:
- The first step entails visiting the official web link, jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Search the home page of the official website and locate the “Fresh Registration Form” or “Renewal Registration Form”, whichever is applicable
- When done, the Registration Form will be displayed on the screen and you have to download the same. You can also collect the “Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF)” from your college.
- Fill in all the given fields in the form and also sign the form.
- Submit the filled-in and signed copy of the Registration form to the college principal
- The College Principal will verify all the given details in the JSAF form and then upload the form online on the official portal
- After form submission, the candidate will receive an SMS
- The next step involves accessing the online application form and visiting the Mee Seva portal. Now, you have to enter your Aadhaar Card number and Application ID, among other details
- Always double-check the details in the application form and make any required changes
- Subsequently, you are required to submit the application form along with biometric authentication.
Andhra Pradesh Scholarships 2023: Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarships Documents Required
The list of documents to apply for the AP Scholarships 2023 is as follows:
- A copy of Aadhaar Card
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- A copy of School Marksheet of the past academic year
- A copy of School Fee Receipt
- Details of Bank Account
- A copy of Caste Certificate
- Valid mobile number