The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is being presented by Tata Capital Limited. Students from the economically weaker sections of society are invited to apply for this scholarship to receive funding for pursuing higher education. Among the eligible students for this scholarship scheme are those pursuing Class XI, Class XII, Graduation courses, and Diploma / Polytechnic courses. The beneficiaries will receive scholarship up to 80% of their tuition fees or grants within the range of INR 10000 and INR 12000 to accomplish their academic goals.
Tata Capital Limited is the financial services arm of the Tata Group. The company offers this scholarship program as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). By providing financial assistance to meritorious students, the company strives to drive positive change in society via education. The company has been the pioneer in launching a range of CSR initiatives in the fields of Health, Environment, Skill Development, and Education.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2023-24: Eligibility Norms
Read on to know about the eligibility criteria for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program for students pursuing Class XI, Class XII, Graduation courses, and Diploma programs:
- He/she has to be studying in Class XI or Class XII at a College / University in India
The candidate has to be pursuing undergraduate-level courses, including BA, BCom, BSc, Diploma, or Polytechnic courses at a College / University in India
- The applicant is required to have scored at least 60% marks in the previous examination
- The family income of the applicant has to be equal to or lower than INR 2.5 lakh from all sources
- Among groups that are not eligible to apply are the children of associates of Tata Capital and Buddy4Study
- Only Indian Nationals are invited to apply
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2023-24: Rewards
- Benefits for Class XI and Class XII Students: INR 10000 per annum covering 80% of their tuition fees
- Benefits for General Graduation and Diploma Students: INR 12000 per year to pay for their tuition and other academic fees.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2023-24: Mandatory List of Documents
Candidates are required to submit the following list of documents as part of their application:
- Photo ID Proof, such as Passport Copy or Aadhaar Card
- 1 passport-sized photo of the candidate
- Income Proof, such as government-issued Income Certificate, Form 16A, salary slips
- Copy of Admission Proof, including Bonafide Certificate or College ID
- Copy of Fee Receipt of Current Academic Year
- Bank account papers, such as passbook copy or cancelled cheque
- Grade Cards or Marksheets of the preceding class
- Copies of Caste and Disability Certificate (if applicable)
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2023-24: Steps to Apply?
Refer to the below-mentioned details to learn about the application process for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
- First, go to the official website, https://www.buddy4study.com/page/the-tata-capital-pankh-scholarship-programme?ref=FeaturedRightBlock
- Go on to then click the applicable “Apply Now” tab
- Register on the website to receive your Registered ID and Password
- Using your login details, sign in to your account to access the “The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme” Online Application Form
- Follow by tapping the “Start Application” tab and provide all the mandatory details in the online application form
- You have to also upload the prescribed list of documents in the required format
- Next, go ahead and accept the given “Terms and Conditions” and then tap the “Preview” link
- Review your application and check if any changes are needed
- The final step is to submit your application online and maintain a print copy of the same for record purposes
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2023-24: Application Deadline
Only the applications of candidates who submit their applications by the given deadline, 15th November 2023, will be considered.