The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship scheme is an opportunity offered by BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL). The eligible candidates for this scholarship program are students hailing from the marginalized sections of society who are admitted in undergraduate-level courses in the government institutes in Delhi. Upon getting selected, the candidates will be awarded financial support of INR 30000 to pursue higher education. Buddy4Study has been appointed as the implementation partner for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24.
BSES Yamuna Power Limited has its base in Delhi, the capital city of India. This power distribution company has introduced this scholarship program as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Through this scholarship programme, the company strives to empower the underprivileged youngsters of the country via education while improving their overall quality of life. Education, healthcare, skill development, environmental issues, and sanitation are among areas where the company pursues its sustainable CSR programs.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24: Eligibility Norms
The eligibility criteria for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24 include:
- Indian Nationals based in Delhi can apply
- He/she is required to be enrolled in the final year of an undergraduate course in any field in a government college/institute in Delhi
- The candidate should have secured more than 55% marks in the previous examination
- The applicant’s family income does not have to be more than INR 600000 from all sources
- Kin of employees of Buddy4Stusy and BSES Yamuna Power Limited are not eligible
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24: Rewards
Selected candidates will be granted INR 30000 to cover tuition and other academic expenses. Going by the discretion of BYPL, the scholarship amount can vary per case. The beneficiaries can use the money for hostel fees, tuition expenses, online learning, books, and internet connection.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24: Document List
Applicants have to submit the following list of documents as part of their application:
- 1 passport-sized photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Family Income Proof, such as Income Certificate, Form 16, ITR, or Salary Slip
- Academic certificates including mark sheets of both Class X and Class 12
- Copy of latest college fee receipt for the current academic year
- Candidate’s bank account info (copy of passbook or a cancelled cheque)
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24: Application Process
Herein is listed the application process for the scholarship scheme:
- Go to the official website and tap the “Apply Now” link
- Register yourself with your Gmail Email Address or registered mobile number
- The system will then create your unique “Application ID” and “Password”
- Use your login details to sign in to your account for the system to redirect you to the “BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship” application form page
- Here, go on and tap the “Start Application” tab, at which point the online application form comes up on the screen.
- Provide all details required in the application form and upload the relevant list of documents
- You then have to accept the “Terms and Conditions” and tap the “Preview” tab
- Check if all details are correct while reviewing your application and make any changes if needed
- As your final step, you have to click the “Submit” tab
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24: Selection Process
The various steps in the selection process are given herein:
- The applications are first screened based on the eligibility norms
- The candidates’ documents are verified
- The shortlisted candidates have to attend the telephonic interview round
- The scholars are selected as per their overall performance
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24: Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023-24 is 15th Dec 2023 while the results will be announced in the month of February 2024.