The Kotak Life Insurance Scholarship Program 2023-24 is being offered by Kotak Life Insurance Company Limited. This scholarship aims to provide financial help to students from the Indian states of Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu while encouraging them to complete higher education. As part of this scholarship scheme, students admitted in the first-year Bachelor of Commerce courses at 6 prescribed colleges in Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu will receive a scholarship of up to INR 30000 annually over 3 years to cover their academic-related expenses. The scholars will continue to receive the scholarship amount in the subsequent years upon them passing the previous year’s examination.
Kotak Life Insurance is among the leading insurance companies in India. The company provides a range of life insurance products to its customers while helping them to remain financially independent throughout their lives. This scholarship is among the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives to encourage students to pursue undergraduate-level courses in the Commerce field from particular colleges.
The scholarship money of the selected candidates will be disbursed directly to their respective colleges.
Kotak Life Insurance Scholarship Program 2023-24: Eligibility Criteria
Read on to learn about the eligibility norms of this scholarship programme:
- Students who are residents of the Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra states of India are eligible
- The candidate should have secured at least 65% marks in both Class X and Class XII
- The applicant has to have passed Class XII in the year 2022-23
- The annual family income of the applicant must be INR 360000 or lower
- He/she has to be pursuing the first year of the Bachelor of Commerce course at one of the following colleges in Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu:
- Veeriya Memorial Sri Pushpam College, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- Nadar Mahajana Sangam S. Vellaichamy Nadar College in Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Edayathangudy G.S. Pillay Arts and Science College in Nagapattinam in Tamil Nadu
- Jai Hind Sindhu Education Trust’s Manghanmal Udharam College of Commerce in Pune in Maharashtra
- Gokhale Education Society’s B.Y.K. (Sinnar) College of Commerce in Nashik in Maharashtra
- LRD and SRP College for Women in Nagpur in Maharashtra
Kotak Life Insurance Scholarship Program 2023-24: Benefits
The shortlisted applicants will be rewarded INR 30000 every year for 3 years to cover their academic-linked charges.
Kotak Life Insurance Scholarship Program 2023-24: List of Mandatory Documents
Candidates have to submit the following documents with their applications:
- Mark sheets and Passing Certificates of Classes X and XII
- A government-issued Identity Proof, including Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License
- Copies of current year admission proof, such as admission letter or fee receipt
- Copies of Bonafide Certificate or Student ID card as received from the institution
- Income proof copy, including salary slips, income certificate, or Form 16A
- Candidate’s bank account details; they can submit a copy of bank passbook or a canceled cheque
- 1 recent passport-sized photo
Kotak Life Insurance Scholarship Program 2023-24: Steps to Apply
The various steps of the application procedure are listed herein:
- Go to the Buddy4Study web portal https://www.buddy4study.com/page/kotak-life-insurance-scholarship-program?ref=FeaturedRightBlock and tap on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, complete the registration process by entering your mobile number and email address
- After the registration process, the system will generate your login credentials – “Application ID” and “Password”
- With your login details, sign in to your account and navigate to the “Kotak Life Insurance Scholarship Program 2023-24” link
- Here, navigate to the “Start Application” tab and provide all the details required in the online scholarship application form
- Follow by uploading the compulsory documents in the given format
- Go ahead to read and accept the “Terms & Conditions”
- Subsequently, you have to tap the “Preview” tab and review all details in your application
- Correct any errors and then submit your application online
Kotak Life Insurance Scholarship Program 2023-24: Application Deadline
Candidates have to submit their applications before the deadline 17th December 2023.