The Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship League (GSBSL) is offering the Gaud Saraswat Brahman (GSB) Scholarship 2023. Students admitted in Class V up to graduate-level ones are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship has been introduced to provide the much-needed financial help to students hailing from the Gaud Saraswat Brahmin community who cannot afford higher-level education. Young Saraswat students can enroll in higher education classes and become financially independent by availing this scholarship. The GSBSL advertises this scholarship program during the months of April and May every year. Currently, there is no provision for postgraduate students to avail this scholarship.
GSB Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Norms
Students meeting the following criteria are eligible for the GSB scholarship program 2023:
- The candidate has to belong to the Gaud Saraswat Brahmin community
- Students enrolled from the 5th Class up to students admitted in undergraduate-level programs can apply
- Any student who is pursuing courses including BPharm, BE, MBBS, B. Arch, BCom, BSc, BA is eligible to apply
GSB Scholarship Financial Rewards 2023
The Managing Committee is responsible for determining the scholarship amount as per the amount of funds available. The League has decided to provide free scholarships to the tune of INR 108.3 lakhs for 4084 students during the session 2023. Among the beneficiaries, 2000 school students from towns and villages will be included. The amount of INR 1000 per annum was given to each school student. From the total number of selected students, 2034 were girls.
|Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship 2023: Important Dates|
|Last date for Class V to X students to apply||July 2023|
|Last date for PUC and Junior College students to apply||August 2023|
|Last date for BA/ BSc/ BCom/ Diploma students to apply||September 2023|
|Last date for B.Arch/B.Pharm/MBBS students to apply||October 2023|
GSB Scholarship 2023: Application Process
As part of the application process of the GSB Scholarship 2023, students must go through the following steps.
Students who want to apply for this scholarship are required to request or collect the application form from the registered GSBSL office.
- Upon requesting for the GSB Scholarship application form, students will receive it via post at the given address
- Once they receive the form, students should fill in all the mandatory details in the application form and attach the supporting documents while submitting the entire application at the GSBSL office within the prescribed deadline
- Students can submit their application form via post or in person
- The GSBSL office address is as follows: The GSB Scholarship League, DwaraknathBhavan, Katrak Road, Wadala, Mumbai – 400031
GSB Scholarship 2023: Selection Procedure
The GSB Scholarship is awarded to students who require financial assistance to pursue higher studies. The managing committee will consider the financial status of the candidates before selecting students for this scholarship. Browse the GSB Scholarship League’s official website, http://www.gsbscholarshipleague.org/index.html, for more information about the GSB Scholarship 2023
About the Gaud Sarawat Brahman Scholarship League
The GSBSL is a registered trust that was set up in the year 1912. The objective of the League is to assist students from impoverished backgrounds in gaining quality education and improve their standard of living.