HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme
The HDFC Bank Parivartan’s Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Programme is an HDFC bank initiative aiming to support meritorious students hailing from underprivileged sections of society. This scholarship scheme has been designed for school students enrolled from Class 1 up to Class 12 and those admitted to undergraduate-level, postgraduate-level, polytechnic, ITI, and diploma courses. Students who are unable to pursue higher studies because of financial constraints can apply for this scholarship to realize their dream of obtaining quality education.
HDFC Bank, one of India’s premier leading banking and financial services institutions, launched this scholarship under its flagship program – Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS). This social initiative of the bank promotes a series of projects in the field of education to increase the pool of skilled workers in the country while providing an opportunity for youngsters to earn their livelihood. HDFC Bank offers 2 types of scholarships: Merit-cum-Mean-based scholarships and Need-based scholarships.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Program: Important Dates
The last to submit your application for the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scheme is 30th September 2023 and the scholarship amount will be given in the month of December 2023.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Program: Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the following details for information about the eligibility criteria for the HDFC bank scholarship program:
- The applicant’s family income has to be lower than 2.5 lakh per annum
- Only Indian residents /citizens are eligible to apply
- Youngsters studying in Class 6 up to Class 12 in government / private schools or students pursuing UG and PG courses are invited to apply
- The candidate must have passed their previous examination with minimum 55% marks
- Only one member per family can submit an application
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Program: List of Mandatory Documents
Find in the below-listed details the list of compulsory documents to be submitted when applying for this scholarship program:
- 2 copies of ID proof
- 1 passport-sized photo
- 1 attested copy of Income Proof
- 1 copy of current year admission proof
- Copy of last year’s mark sheet
- Bank passbook copy of the applicant and his / her family
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Program: Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount will be offered as Demand Draft (DD), with the maximum limit being INR 35000 per student. The DD will be issued in the name of the respective school, university, or college. The scholarship beneficiaries can use the scholarship money, which is valid for 1 year, only for studying purposes.
The Scholarship amounts for the various categories are given herein:
- From Class 6 up to Class 12: INR 10000
- Diploma Courses: INR 25000
- UG and PG Courses: within the range of INR 25000 and INR 50000
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Program: How to Apply?
The HDFC Bank scholarship application process is detailed below:
- Access the official website link, https://www.hdfcbankecss.com/
- Register on the website first and then sign in with your login credentials – Registration ID and Password
- Go to the application form and provide all the required details in the relevant fields
- Upload the mandatory list of documents in the requisite format
- Review your application and then submit it online
- Maintain a print copy of your scholarship application for reference purposes
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Program: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the HDFC Bank Scholarship is seen below:
- Filter the candidates’ applications on merit basis and as per their financial standing
- Analyze the student’s performance in the interview round for selecting the final list of candidates
- The scholarship benefits are distributed to the shortlisted candidates after a full and final review