The Kotak Education Foundation (KEF), under its CSR Project on Education & Livelihood, is offering the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023. The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial help to meritorious female students from impoverished sections of society to enroll in professional graduation programs in reputed colleges and universities.
The KEF has a rich history of providing scholarships to students from underprivileged sections of society. In addition to the scholarship, this scheme includes English training, mentorship support, and academic help for the all-round development of students.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility norms for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 are seen herein:
- Available for meritorious girl students throughout India
- The aspirant should have secured minimum 85% marks in Class XII board exams
- The family income of the applicant has to be below 6 lakhs INR
- Girl students who are admitted in the first-year graduation programs (including MBBS, Engineering, Law, Architecture, and Design) for the Academic Year 2023 from recognized institutes are eligible
- Among groups that are not eligible to apply for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 include children of employees of Kotak Education Foundation, Kotak Mahindra Group, and Buddy4Study.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023: Rewards
The selected candidates will be entitled to a scholarship amount of 1.5 lakh per annum until they complete the professional graduation program.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023: How to Apply?
Refer to the following details to learn about the application process for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 program:
- The first step includes tapping on the “Apply Now” tab on the official scholarship web page, https://kotakeducation.org/kotak-kanya-scholarship/
- You will then be directed to the Buddy4Study website page, https://www.buddy4study.com/page/kotak-kanya-scholarship, where you have to tap on the “Apply Now” link seen at the bottom of the page.
- Applicants are first required to register on the Buddy4Study website with their email address and mobile number
- Following the registration process, you have to log in to your account and then proceed to the “Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023” link
- Thereafter, go ahead and select the “Start Application” link and proceed by filling in the mandatory details in the online scholarship application page
- Continue by uploading the requisite list of documents in the specified format
- Next, you are required to accept the “Terms and Conditions”
- As your subsequent step, tap on the “Preview” tab to review your application and then submit your application online
- The final step includes checking all details and submitting your application online
List of Compulsory Documents
The list of compulsory documents that students should submit is:
- Copy of mark sheet of the previous qualifying exam (Class XII)
- Copy of Income Proof of parents
- Copy of ITR of parents for the FY 2022-23
- Copy of fee receipt for the year 2023-24 as issued by the college
- Copy of Bonafide Student Certificate from college or university
- Copy of College Seat Allocation Letter
- Copy of College Entrance Exam Score Card
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Copy of bank passbook of applicant’s parents
- Passport-sized photograph
- Copy of Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of parent’s Death Certificate (in case the applicant is an orphan or has lost a parent)
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023: Important Dates
The KEF will be accepting scholarship applications for its Kotalk Kanya Scholarship 2023 between 12th July 2023 and 30th September 2023.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023: Contact Details
You can email your scholarship application queries at the email address email@example.com or call on +91-11-430-92248 (Extension: 262)