The LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship Graduation 2023 has been launched by LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) as part of its CSR initiatives. This scholarship program aims to provide financial support to underprivileged youngsters in the country. Students admitted to undergraduate-level courses are invited to apply for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship Graduation 2023. The scholarship beneficiaries will be granted INR 25000 per annum for 3 years to pursue higher studies.
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL) was set up in the year 1989. LICHFL is among the largest Indian housing finance companies providing long-term finance to individuals for buying residential houses across India. LIC HFL is also a provider of finance for personal / business requirements against an individual’s property. The company also gives loans to professionals for buying equipment and the construction or purchase of various establishments, including Diagnostic Centers, Nursing Homes, Offices, and Clinics. Over the years, the organization has been engaged in a host of social welfare and education-linked programs.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Graduation 2023: Eligibility Norms
The eligibility criteria for applying for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Graduation Scholarship 2023 include:
- He/she has to be pursuing the first year of a full-time 3-year graduation program (in any field) at a recognized college or university for the academic year 2023-24
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% marks in the Class XII exam
- Only candidates whose family income does not exceed INR 360000 from all sources per year can apply
Note: Disabled students, female students, and students who have lost one of both parents will get preference.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Graduation 2023: Benefits
The selected scholars will be entitled to receive INR 25000 every year over a 3-year period.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Graduation 2023: Documents Needed
The following list of documents has to be submitted by the applicant:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card / Aadhaar Card)
- Copy of qualifying exam mark sheet
- Income Proof copies, including income certificate, Form 16A, and salary slips)
- Copy of Admission Proof in College / University
- Copy of current year academic fee receipt
- Bank details, including passbook copy or cancelled cheque of applicant’s bank account
- Disability Certificate / Caste Certificate / Crisis Document (wherever applicable)
Herein you can find information about the application process for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Graduation 2023:
- First, visit the official website and navigate to the “Apply Now” tab of the “LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Graduation 2023”
- Register yourself to receive your login credentials
- Log in with your “Username” and “Password” to be directed to the “LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship” application form page
- Go on to tap the “Start Application” tab for the online application form to appear on the screen
- Fill in the mandatory field and submit the compulsory documents
- Continue by accepting the “Terms & Conditions” and then tap the “Preview” tab
- If no changes are needed, click on the “Submit” tab to mark the end of the application process.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Graduation 2023: Last date to Apply
Applicants have to submit their scholarship application latest by 15th October 2023.