LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) promotes the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Post Graduation Scholarship 2023 as part of its CSR initiatives. The objective of this scholarship program is to empower the underprivileged young persons of the country via education. Students that are pursuing postgraduate-level programs are encouraged to apply for this scholarship scheme. Under this scholarship program, the beneficiaries will be entitled to get INR 20000 over a duration of 2 years.
The year 1989 marks the establishment of LIC Housing Finance Ltd. (LICHFL), which is a renowned Housing Finance Company in India. LICHFL is a provider of long-term finance for the purchase of residential properties in India to working professionals. Individuals can also approach LICHFL for loans for personal and business needs against their property. This premier housing company also offers loans to professionals for constructing Diagnostic Centers, Nursing Homes, Clinics, and Offices. LICHFL has been involved in a variety of education-related causes and social welfare initiatives through the years.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the following details for information about the eligibility norms for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023.
- The candidate has to be enrolled in a full-time, first-year postgraduate course at a government-recognized college or university in India in the Academic Year 2023-24.
- He/she is required to have gained minimum 60% marks in the previous undergraduate-level program.
- Only applicants whose family income does not exceed INR 360000 from all sources should apply
Note: Students who do not have one or both parents, specially-abled students, and female candidates will get preference.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023: Benefits
The selected scholars will receive INR 20000 per annum over a 2-year duration.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023: Compulsory Documents
The list of documents to be submitted by the candidate includes:
- Candidate’s photo ID proof, including PAN Card or Aadhaar Card
- Academic certificates of previous qualifying exam
- Copy of Income Proof, such as salary slips, income certificate, or Form 16A
- College / University Admission Proof Copy
- Fee Receipt of Current Academic Year
- Applicant’s bank account details, including cancelled cheque or passbook copy
- Copies of Crisis Document / Disability Certificate / Caste certificate (if applicable)
The application process for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023 is given below:
- As your first step, visit the official website and tap the “Apply Now” link for the “LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023”
- The system then prompts you to register yourself by providing all the requisite info
- Upon registration, the system displays your login credentials
- Sign in with your login details and access the “LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023 Online Application Form”
- Proceed by clicking on the “Start Application” tab to start the application process
- Enter the requisite details in the application form and upload the mandatory documents
- Go ahead and accept the “Terms & Conditions” and then review your application via the “Preview” tab
- Make any changes in your application and then you have to click the “Submit tab
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023: Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2023 is 15th October 2023.