The Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Foundation and Hero Fin Group are jointly providing the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship (RKM) 2023. Class 12 students coming from impoverished backgrounds are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. The objective of the RKM Scholarship 2023 is to provide meritorious students with the much-needed financial assistance to pursue higher studies. Students who are selected for this scholarship will receive scholarship money up to to INR 5 lakh per annum for a duration of 3 years.
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility norms for the RKM Scholarship 2023 are mentioned in the following details:
- The applicant is required to pass Class 12 in the year 2023
- The age of the student has to be 19 years as of 31st May 2020
- The family income of the aspirant should not exceed 4 lakh per annum
- He/she should have secured at least 80% marks in both Class 10 and Class 12
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023: Rewards
The scholarship amount of the RKM Scholarship 2023 is within the range of INR 50000 to INR 5 lakh per annum for 3 years.
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023: Application Process
The application process for the RKM Scholarship 2023 is as follows:
- Browse the official website of the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023
- Access the RKM Scholarship 2023 online application form on the official web portal
- Provide all the requisite information as specified in the application form in the relevant fields
- Submit the filled-out application form and mandatory list of documents in the prescribed format online
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023: List of Documents to be Submitted
The list of documents that students applying for the RKM Scholarship 2023 have to submit include:
- Photocopy of Class 12 mark sheet
- PAN Card or Aadhaar Card of Parents
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Copy of Bonafide Certificate or College Acceptance Letter
- Copy of Income Certificate
- Copy of Parents’ bank statement
- Affidavit certifying all given information is correct
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023: Selection Criteria
The selection of the applicant ensues on the basis of:
- Information provided in the application form
- Career Assessment Test
- Essay form with all information detailing education needs
- The complete list of mandatory documents
- Performance in the final interview round, which could be via telephone round or personal interview round
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023: Important Dates
The last date to apply for the Raman Kant Munjal scholarship 2023 is 15th September 2023 and the list of selected candidates will be declared in the month of November 2023.
|Application Starting Month||28th June 2023|
|Application Closing Month||15th September 2023|
|Result announcement Month||November 2023|
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023: Terms and Conditions
- The Ramakant Munjal scholarship is available to students who want to pursue courses in the fields of Finance and Management
- Among eligible courses for the RKM Scholarship 2023 are BCom (Hons), BFIA, BMS, BBM, and BBA.
- The list of colleges that are eligible for the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023 is mentioned on the official portal of the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023.