Santoor Scholarship Program Deadline: 15-Oct-2023
The Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2023 is a scholarship scheme by Wipro Cares and Wipro Consumer, designed for Young Women in India. This initiative provides females from underprivileged sections of society to pursue graduation courses after completing high school education. As part of this scholarship program, 900 girl beneficiaries win a scholarship amount up to INR 24,000 every year until course completion.
Santoor Scholarship Program 2023-24: Eligibility Norms
The eligibility criteria of the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme are studied herein:
- The applicant has to be a resident of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Chhattisgarh
- The aspirant is required to have passed Class X from the government school in India
- Girl students who have passed Class XII from a government school or junior college in the academic year 2023-24 are invited to apply
- Students hailing from the backward regions of the country will be given preference over students from developed districts
- The applicant has to be admitted in a 3-year full-time degree course in a government-recognized college in India
- Candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per their economic status
Santoor Scholarship Program 2023-24: Benefits
The shortlisted girl candidates will be entitled to INR 24000 every year until the program completion. The scholarship amount can be used to pay for tuition fees and other academic expenses.
Santoor Scholarship Program 2023-24: List of Required Documents
The list of mandatory documents to apply for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2023-24 is seen below:
- 1 passport-sized photograph
- Copy of aspirant’s bank passbook, except Gramin Bank
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Class X and Class XII certificates
- Admission proof of college admission of the current year, including bonafide certificate, institution identity card, admission letter, and fee receipt
Santoor Scholarship Program 2023-24: Application Procedure
The application process for the Santoor Scholarship Program 2023-24 is detailed in the following details:
- Browse the “Santoor Scholarship Programme” page as your first step
- Once here, tap the “Start Application” tab to start the application process
- Access the online scholarship application form and provide the required information
- Upload the list of requisite documents in the prescribed format
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions” by checking the given box for the same
- The final step is to review your application and then submit your application after making any required changes
Santoor Scholarship Program 2023-24: Important Dates
The deadline to apply for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Program 2023-24 is 15 October 2023.
About the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Program
The Santoor Women’s Scholarship program is offered by Wipro Consumer Care once a year for eligible female applicants across the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, and Telangana. Launched in the year 2016, the Santoor Scholarship scheme provides benefits to 900 girls per year. The selected girl applicants can utilize the scholarship reward to enroll in undergraduate-level courses in the streams of Science, Commerce, and Social Science.