The Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 has been launched by the Himachal Pradesh Government. Among the eligible candidates for this scholarship are students admitted in degree courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), and students pursuing Postgraduate Diploma courses at the Indian Institutes of Management.
Through this scholarship scheme, the Government of Himachal Pradesh endeavors to provide financial support to students hailing from the economically backward sections of society as they pursue higher studies and increase their employability quotient. The beneficiaries will be eligible for a one-time scholarship grant of INR 75000.
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh: Eligibility Norms
Refer to the following details for information about the eligibility criteria for the Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2023:
- The applicant has to be a resident of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh
- He/she should be enrolled in a degree-level course at the IITs or AIIMS or has to be pursuing a Postgraduate Diploma program at any one of the IIMs
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh: Rewards
Upon selection of candidates, they will be entitled to receive a one-time scholarship amounting to INR 75000.
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh: List of Compulsory Documents
Eligible applicants should submit the given documents below:
- Admission Proof Copy
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Bank Information, including bank account number and IFSC Code
- Copies of academic certificates and mark sheets of previous years’ exams
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh: Application Procedure
Follow the below-listed steps to apply for the Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh:
- As your initial step, go to the National Scholarship Portal
- Search for the “Applicant Corner” section and select the “New Registration” tab from the sub-menu
- Go through the given instructions, tick the checkboxes, and tap the “Continue” link
- On the following page, input your mobile number, the Captcha Code, and OTP, and submit these details
- When the Online Registration page comes up on the screen, enter all the requisite info
- Then, click the “Save & Register” tab to get registered and for the system to generate your login details
- In the next step, go to the “Fresh Application” tab seen on the home page and tap on the same
- The login page appears on the screen and you have to sign in with your login credentials – “Application ID” and “Password”
- Now, go to the User Dashboard to access the Online Application Form
- Go on and provide the compulsory details and upload the given list of documents
- Always review your application and make any changes, if needed
- Thereafter, submit your application online and keep a print copy of it for your records
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh: Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh is 30th November 2023.
Application Deadline – 30 November 2023
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh: Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected upon fulfilling the prescribed eligibility norms
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2023 Himachal Pradesh: Terms and Conditions
Students that have taken admission in a degree course in ISM, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, are also invited to apply.