Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students Uttar Pradesh 2023-24 is an opportunity presented by the Minority Department working under the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Class IX and Class X students who hail from minority communities in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The objective of this scholarship includes providing financial support to students belonging to the marginalized sections of society while allowing them to pursue matriculation studies.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students Uttar Pradesh 2023-24: Eligibility Norms
Read on to learn about the eligibility criteria of this scholarship program:
- The student should have domicile status in the Uttar Pradesh state and belong to the minority communities therein
- He / she has to be pursuing Class 9 or Class 10 in a school in the UP state
- Only applicants whose family income is equal to or lower than INR 1 lakh per annum should apply
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students Uttar Pradesh 2023-24: Rewards
The candidates, upon selection, will receive the money to cover their tuition fees and other academic-related expenses to complete their matriculation classes.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students Uttar Pradesh 2023-24: Mandatory Documents
Among the documents that students should submit include:
- Residential Proof (including driver’s license, ration card, Aadhaar Card, or PAN card)
- 1 applicant’s passport-sized photograph
- Copies of Income Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and Caste Certificate
- Identity document of Student
- Copy of qualifying exam mark sheet
- Copies of the student’s bank passbook and current fee receipt or admission letter
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students Uttar Pradesh 2023-24: How to apply?
Go through the following steps to apply for the scholarship programme:
- First, browse the home page of the SAKSHAM portal
- Search for the “Student” tab on the main menu bar and select the “Registration” tab from the submenu
- Continue by tapping the “Prematric (Fresh)” tab under the “For Minority Category (Fresh)” section
- On the following Online Registration Page, register with the mandatory details to receive your “Registration ID” and “Password”
- Now, go to the “Student” tab on the home page and select the “Fresh Login” and subsequent “Prematric Student Login” tabs from the submenu
- The login page then appears on the screen, prompting you to enter your login credentials
- When you input your login details, the system displays a list of instructions
- Read the guidelines carefully and then tap the “Proceed” tab for the Online Application page to appear on the screen
- Complete the application process and go ahead to tap the “Submit” tab
- As your next step, you have to upload the compulsory documents in the required format
- Thereafter, check all details in your scholarship application and submit the same
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students Uttar Pradesh 2023-24: Application Dates
Applicants can submit their applications between 15th September 2023 and 10th November 2023.