The SBIF Asha Scholarship Program for School Students 2023 has been launched by the SBI Foundation as part of its education arm, the Integrated Learning Mission (ILM). The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to deserving students from the underprivileged sections of society to encourage them to complete their education. Under this scholarship scheme, students enrolled in Classes 6 to 12 receive a scholarship grant of INR 10000 for 1 year. Buddy4Study has been entrusted with the responsibility of the implementation partner for this scholarship scheme.
SBI Foundation handles the CSR initiatives of the State Bank of India. Going beyond banking, the Foundation oversees various development aspects of the different States and Union Territories (UTs) of the country. These include in the fields of Sports, Youth Empowerment, Livelihood & Entrepreneurship, Education, Healthcare, and Rural Development – to list a few. Through these socio-development programs, the Foundation seeks to raise the standard of living of the marginalized sections of society. SBI Foundation conforms to the ethical values of the SBI Group in promoting equality, driving growth, and bringing about a positive difference in society.
SBIF Asha Scholarship for School Students 2023: Eligibility Norms
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship program are seen herein:
- Candidates who are studying in Class 6 to Class 12 can apply
- He/she should have secured at least 75% marks in the previous academic year
- The applicant’s family income has to be equal to or below the INR 30000 limit
- Students from all States and UTs of the country are eligible to apply
SBIF Asha Scholarship for School Students 2023: Rewards
The Scholars will be entitled to a grant of INR 10000 for a year.
SBIF Asha Scholarship for School Students 2023: Mandatory Documents
The list of documents to be submitted by the applicant includes:
- Copies of mark sheets and academic certificates of the previous academic year
- A government-recognized Identification Proof, including Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Admission Proof of Current year, such as Institution Identity Card, Admission Letter, Fee Receipt, or Bonafide Certificate
- Applicant’s or his/her parent’s bank details
- Income proof Copy, including Salary Slips, Income Certificate as issued by a government body, Form 16A
- 1 passport-sized photo of the applicant
SBIF Asha Scholarship for School Students 2023: Steps to Apply
Refer to the following details to learn about the application process for the scholarship program:
- As your initial step, go to the official webpage, https://www.buddy4study.com/page/sbi-asha-scholarship-program?ref=featuredBlocks, and tap the “Apply Now” link
- Go on to complete the registration process to receive your login details
- After the system generates your login credentials, log in to your account
- The system then gets directed to the “SBIF Asha Scholarship Program for School Students 2023” application form page
- Continue by tapping the “Start Application” tab for the online application form to come up on the screen
- Enter all the compulsory information and upload the relevant documents
- Go ahead and then read and accept the “Terms & Conditions”
- The subsequent step is to “Preview” your application to check if any changes are required
- After reviewing your application, click the “Submit” tab to mark the completion of the application process
- It is mandatory to maintain a copy of your scholarship application for record purposes.
SBIF Asha Scholarship for School Students 2023: Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the SBIF Asha Scholarship for School Students 2023 is 30th November 2023.
Deadline: 30 Nov 2023
Link to apply: Click Here