The Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 is promoted by the Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation for students who are pursuing professional programs at UG and PG levels and others who are engaged in sports and cultural programs at the State and National level. Meritorious students who require financial assistance to complete their studies are encouraged to apply to this scholarship scheme. The shortlisted candidates will receive INR 75000 to cover their tuition fees.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24: Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 are as follows:
- The candidate has to be a regular student of a state or central government recognized university
- He/she is required to have taken admission in a University via a competitive written exam
- The applicant must have scored minimum 90% marks in the Class XII exam
- The student’s family income has to be equal to or lower than INR 350000 from all sources
- The applicant must have secured an Admission Letter in any one of the below-listed disciplines:
- Graduate Degree Course in the fields of Medicine (Homeopathic / Ayurvedic / Allopathic) or Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Chartered Accountancy (upon qualifying the Common Proficiency Test)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (upon qualifying the Foundation exam)
- Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) (upon securing pass marks in the qualifying exams)
- Journalism & Mass Communication
Note: Students have to secure at least 75% marks every year for scholarship renewal each year.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24: Rewards
The selected candidates will be entitled to INR 75000 as tuition fee waiver.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24: Mandatory Documents
Refer to the following details for the list of compulsory documents to be submitted:
- Filled in application form with an attached photo of the applicant
- Copy of Income Proof of Student’s family
- University Admission Letter Copy
- Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets and academic certificates
- Latest University Fee Receipt Copy
- Semester Exam Result Copies
- Residence Proof Copy, including Ration Card, Passport, or Aadhaar Card
- Student’s bank passbook copy and a bank cancelled cheque
- A Certificate furnished by the Institute certifying:
- The student is not availing any other scholarship
- The student has not been admitted under the Management / Convenor quota or any other quota
- The family income of the student is within the prescribed limit of INR 350000 per annum
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24: Steps to Apply
Herein you can find information about how to apply for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24.
- Go to the official link, https://nirankarifoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/SNCF-Scholarship-Scheme.pdf
- Read all the given instructions thoroughly
- If you are eligible to apply, take a print copy of the application form available on the official link
- Go on to provide all the requisite details in the application form and attach the compulsory list of documents. Send the completed application form and documents on or before 30th November 2023 to the following address: Education Department, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation, 80-A, Avtar Marg, Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24: Important dates
The last date to submit your Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme application form is 30th November 2023. The scholarship amount will be distributed among the selected candidates by 31st January 2024.
Last date for submission of form: November 30, 2023.
Cheques to the successful candidates will be distributed by January 31, 2024