Sikkim Scholarship Status Check: The Sikkim Government makes many efforts for the upliftment of underprivileged sections of people in the state. Also, they offer scholarships to students hailing from backward classes to help them enroll in higher secondary courses. The families of students belonging to the economically weaker sections of society cannot pay the high education fees and the Sikkim Government provides the requisite financial help to them.
The Sikkim State Government has unveiled the Sikkim Scholarship platform for streamlining the scholarship procedures. Applicants who want to apply for the Sikkim State Government scholarship programs can access the official Sikkim Single Sign On (SSO) platform for submitting their applications.
Before applying, aspirants are advised to read all the Application Instructions thoroughly. Moreover, only candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply. It is even important to apply before the stipulated timeline.
After submitting your Sikkim Government Scholarship Application, you can also track its status via the official portal.
You can know more about how to check your Sikkim State Government Scholarship Application via the following steps.
Sikkim Scholarships: Steps to Check Your Application Status
Track the status of your Sikkim Government Scholarship Application by following the below-listed steps:
- First, you have to go to the official web portal of the Sikkim State Scholarship Portal
- Browse the website home page for the “SSO Login” link
- This done, the system will showcase the Sikkim SSO login page
- Now, you have to sign in to your account with “Username” or “Email Address” or “Mobile Number” and the corresponding “Password”
- Once you enter your login details correctly, you will be signed in to your account
- Next, on the User Dashboard, go to the “Track Your Application Status” link and tap on it
- When done, the status of your Sikkim Government Scholarship Application Status will be exhibited on the screen, which shows as “Approved”, “Pending” or “Rejected”
- Applicants whose applications get approved will receive their scholarship amount directly in their bank account