Assam Scholarship Status: The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) which comes under the Assam Government grants a host of scholarships every year. Among scholarships that the Assam government provides include Pre-Matric scholarships and Post-Matric scholarships.
The Assam Government scholarships are designed for students belonging to poor sections of society. In addition to new applications, the Assam government authorities also accept applications from candidates who have applied previously. It is important to note that Assam state scholarships are given only to eligible applicants. Hence, candidates applying for these scholarships are advised to study all the guidelines thoroughly and apply only if they meet the stipulated eligibility norms.
After application submission, applicants can check its status via the official website of the National Scholarship portal.
Let us know more about checking the status of your scholarship application via the following details.
Assam Scholarship Status 2023: How to Check Scholarship Application Status
Any aspirant who has applied to the DHE Board of the Assam Government can check the status of their application and verify the scholarship amount via online sources, as discussed below.
- Browse the home page of the official web link of the National Scholarship portal, https://scholarships.gov.in/
- The subsequent step entails locating the Login section and tapping the “Fresh Application” or “Renewal Application” tab from the submenu, whichever is applicable.
- When done, the system will exhibit the login page on the screen.
- You must proceed by inputting your login credentials, which are “Application ID” and “Password”.
- You can then view the status of your scholarship application on the screen – whether approved or rejected.
- Where selected candidates are concerned, they will receive the scholarship amount in their given bank details.
Applicants are advised to enter their correct Registration Number when checking the scholarship application status. Moreover, they are required to enter details such as Class 10 Hall Ticket Number and year of Class 10 passing. The system will display the status only when you enter correct details regarding your Registration ID, Class 10 Hall Ticket Number, and year of Class 10 passing.
Therefore, along with a copy of the Scholarship Application form, candidates are advised to have their Class 10 pass certificate when checking their scholarship application status.