The Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters Haryana 2022-23 is an initiative by the Directorate of Higher Education of the Haryana state of India. This scholarship has been introduced to honor the third-generation of India’s freedom fighters hailing from the Scheduled Castes (SCs) in the Haryana state. As part of this scholarship, the grandchildren of the freedom fighters of India will receive financial support to complete their education. In addition to a one-time book allowance of INR 2000, the scholars will receive a monthly scholarship of INR 1000 over 1 year.
Read the Scholarship Document for detailed instructions.
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grand Children of Freedom Fighters Haryana 2022-23: Eligibility Norms
Read on to know the eligibility norms of this scholarship scheme:
- The candidate is required to be a resident of the Haryana state of India
- He /she has to belong to the Scheduled Castes category
- The applicant must be a grandchild (third-generation) of the country’s freedom fighters
- Only students pursuing higher studies in government or non-government-funded non-professional programs in the Haryana State Universities are invited to apply
- This scholarship program also has provisions for those students who return to the College after they drop out and thereafter attend minimum 50% of the classes for the subsequent three months; they will receive the past due installments along with the current quarter’s installment
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grand Children of Freedom Fighters Haryana 2022-23: Benefits
Besides a one-time allowance of INR 2000 to purchase books, the selected candidates will be entitled to a scholarship amount of INR 1000 per month for 1 year.
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grand Children of Freedom Fighters Haryana 2022-23: List of Documents
Submission of the following list of documents is mandatory:
- Domicile Certificate of India’s Haryana state
- Copies of educational mark sheets and certificates
- Proofs to ascertain they are the grandchildren of freedom fighters as required by the District Administration
- Copies of the Student’s academic certificates of past exams passed based on which they have taken admission in the present class
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grand Children of Freedom Fighters Haryana 2022-23: How can you apply?
Eligible candidates should follow the application process detailed herein:
- As your first step, go to the Centralized Scholarship Portal of the Department of Higher Education Haryana
- On the home page, locate the “Student” tab, and tap the “Student Registration” link from the given menu
- On the next page, enter the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family ID), at which point the system displays a list of members
- Select the applicant’s name and tap the “Generate OTP” tab
- Input the OTP as delivered on the registered mobile number and then you have to tap the “Verify OTP” link
- Thereafter, the system displays the auto-filled Registration Form, at which point you have to check if all details in the form are correct
- You have to also choose details such as “Department” and “College”, generate your unique password, and then click the “Register” tab
- After registration, you should log in in to your account with your login details
- Go ahead and fill in the fields in the application form and upload the mandatory documents
- Always review your application and only then submit your application
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grand Children of Freedom Fighters Haryana 2022-23: Application Deadline
The last date to apply for the Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grand Children of Freedom Fighters Haryana 2022-23 is 31st October 2023.
Application Deadline – 31 October 2023
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grand Children of Freedom Fighters Haryana 2022-23: Terms and Conditions
The scholarship money will be released only after the Principal of the institution where the candidate is studying issues a letter mentioning his/her good conduct and attendance record.
Email Helpline: helpdeskscholarshiphry[at]gmail[dot]com
Toll Free No: +91 0172-2565530