The Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24 has been launched by the Directorate of Higher Education of India’s Haryana state. Students from the SC categories who are studying in the government colleges of the Haryana state are invited to apply for this scholarship scheme. Upon getting shortlisted, the scholars will receive the requisite financial support to complete higher studies. As part of this scholarship, the shortlisted candidates will receive a stipend of INR 1000 per month, along with a one-time allowance of INR 2000 to buy books. The stipend will be distributed among the eligible candidates on a bi-monthly basis.
Click here to access the Scholarship Detail Document.
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Eligibility Criteria
Only applicants who meet the given eligibility norms should apply:
- The student is required to be a permanent resident of the Indian state of Haryana
- The applicant has to belong to the Scheduled Castes category
- He/she must be admitted in a government college in Haryana
- The candidate should have at least 60% class attendance to continue receiving the stipend every month
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Rewards
Besides a one-time book allowance of INR 2000, the selected applicants will receive a stipend of INR 1000 per month.
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Compulsory Documents
Submit the following documents with your application:
- Copies of the SC Certificate and the Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Academic Certificates of previous years’ exams based on which the candidate took admission in the present class
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Steps to Apply
Here is the application process for the Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24:
- First, you have to go to the Centralized Scholarship Portal of the Department of Higher Education Haryana
- Look for the “Student” tab on the main menu bar on the home page and tap on it
- Go on to select the “Student Registration” tab from the sub-menu
- On the subsequent page, furnish your Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family ID) for the system to exhibit the list of members
- Now, click on the Applicant’s name and follow by tapping the “Generate OTP” link
- You then have to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and tap the “Verify OTP” link
- After that, the system showcases an auto-filled Registration Form, at which point you should check all the given details
- Next, select the relevant Department and College; generating your password is also mandatory at this stage
- Subsequently, tap the “Register” link
- As the following step, sign in to your account with your login credentials and access the relevant Online Application Form
- Then, provide all mandatory details in the application form and upload the mandatory documents
- Check all details in your application, after which you can submit it online
- Take a print copy of your Haryana Scholarship application for record purposes
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Selection Criteria
The candidates will be shortlisted only if they fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Terms and Conditions
- Students will receive stipend for 12 months a year from July to June
- The stipend will be disbursed on a bi-monthly basis, subject to the candidate having at least 60% class attendance
- Students with less than 60% attendance record will not receive stipend for that corresponding bi-monthly period. However, if they fulfill the 60% attendance requirement for the following 2 months, they will receive the stipend for all 4 months.
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Last date to Apply
Only applications submitted by the last date, 31st October 2023, will be considered.
Application Deadline – 31 October 2023
Email Helpline: helpdeskscholarshiphry[at]gmail[dot]com
Toll Free No: +91 0172-2565530