Gujarat Scholarship Status: The Government of the Gujarat state of India introduces schemes for the economically-weaker sections of society each year. Among the scholarships that the Gujarat state government offers are Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Students who come from poor backgrounds find it difficult to pay fees for higher studies. Such groups are advised to apply for Gujarat state scholarships for receiving the requisite financial assistance to complete their education.
Even so, it is important to note that the eligibility criteria of the different scholarship schemes of the Gujarat government vary. Hence, candidates must read all the guidelines thoroughly and apply only upon meeting the given eligibility norms.
Also, remember to apply as per the stipulated format on the Digital Gujarat official portal; otherwise, their applications will be rejected. After submitting your Scholarship Application, you can also check the status of your scholarship application.
Let us know more about checking the status of your Gujarat state government scholarship application in the following details.
Gujarat Scholarship Status: How to check your Scholarship Application Status?
Refer to the below-mentioned details for information on how to check the status of your Gujarat state scholarship application.
- Your first step includes visiting the home page of the official web link of Digital Gujarat, https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/GSSP/ScholarshipfrmMain1.aspx
- Subsequently, you have to log in to your account by entering details such as “Email ID” or “Mobile Number” and “Password”
- After logging in to your account, you must search for the “View Your Application Status” tab and tap on the same
- That done, the system showcases your Scholarship Application Status – whether “Approved” or “Rejected” and you must note down the same
- In case your Scholarship Application gets approved, you will receive the scholarship money in your bank account