Haryana Scholarship Status: The Haryana Government, through its Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, introduces a range of schemes for students from the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the state every year. Among these, they offer Post Matriculation scholarships for pursuing Post Matric courses to the given groups.
Youngsters belonging to the economically-weaker sections of society face financial troubles, which renders them unable to afford fees for higher education. However, such groups are encouraged to apply for the Haryana state government scholarships to receive the requisite financial assistance for enrollment in Post Matric classes.
Candidates seeking to apply for the Haryana Post Matric scholarships are required to read the given guidelines thoroughly. Also, they must study the eligibility norms for applying. Thereafter, they should apply only upon fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria.
Every year, the Haryana state government receives several applications for its scholarship programs. Even so, only deserving and meritorious students are granted scholarships.
After applying to the Haryana state scholarships, students can check the status of their scholarship application. We will now learn more about how to check your Haryana state scholarship application below.
Haryana Scholarship Status: How to check Scholarship Application Status?
Herein we discuss the steps on checking the status of your Haryana scholarship application.
- Your initial step includes visiting the home page of the official portal of the Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department functioning under the Haryana Government, http://hryscbcschemes.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx?did=475
- Now, locate the “Login Links” section and select the “Check Your Application Status” tab and tap on the same.
- Subsequently, the system gets directed to the login page, where you are required to input your login details, including your Aadhaar Card Number or your Application Form Number
- Upon logging in to your account, the system exhibits your Application Status – Approved or Rejected
- As far as shortlisted candidates go, they will get the sponsorship money directly into their bank accounts