The Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24 has been introduced by the Department of Technical Education working under the Government of Haryana. Students belonging to the Scheduled Castes who are enrolled in AICTE-approved courses that come under the Scheduled Castes Sub-Plan (SCSP) schemes of the Haryana State government are eligible to apply to this scholarship scheme. The scholarship beneficiaries will receive the money to cover their tuition fees, among other benefits.
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Eligibility Norms
The eligibility norms for the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24 include:
- He/she should have Domicile Status of the Haryana state of India
- The applicant is required to be pursuing AICTE-approved courses via regular mode in government/private/government-aided technical institutions that have the approval of the Technical Education Department Haryana and come under the Scheduled Castes Sub-Plan (SCSP) Schemes of the India’s Haryana State Government
- The family income of the candidate has to within the range of INR 250000 and 350000 per year
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Rewards
The scholars will be granted money to pay for their tuition fees, amounting to INR 20000 while pursuing a Diploma course and INR 40000 while pursuing a Degree course, whichever is lower.
Except SC students staying at the Campus hotel, all eligible SC students can avail transport facility. They will receive the reimbursement for paying for the state transport facilities (including public transport such as bus and train).
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: List of Compulsory Documents
Candidates have to submit the below-listed documents as part of their application:
- Copy of Domicile Certificate of the Indian state of Haryana
- Copies of Educational Marksheets and Certificates
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: How to apply?
Herein you can find the application process for the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24:
- The first step includes browsing the Centralized Scholarship Portal, Department of Higher Education Haryana
- Go to the home page, where you have to navigate to the “Student” tab and click the “Student Registration” tab from the drop-down menu
- On the next page, provide your Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family ID), following which the list of corresponding family members appears on the screen
- You then have to tap the “Generate OTP” link and enter the OTP, as received on your registered mobile number, in the given fields, and tap the “Verify OTP” link
- Once the OTP verification process is completed, the auto-filled Registration Form is seen on the screen; always review the given information in the application form
- Now, select details such as “Department” and “College” and create a unique password; follow by clicking the “Register” tab
- As your subsequent step, log in to your account with your login credentials
- Access the relevant Application Form and provide all the requisite info
- You are also required to upload the given list of documents
- Finally, check all application form details before submitting the same online
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24: Application Deadline
The deadline to submit your application for the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for SC Students Haryana 2023-24 is 31st October 2023.
Application Deadline – 31 October 2023
The applicants will be selected subject to meeting the prescribed eligibility norms.
Email Helpline: helpdeskscholarshiphry[at]gmail[dot]com
Toll Free No: +91 0172-2565530