IndusInd Foundation Scholarship: The IndusInd Foundation offers the IndusInd Foundation Scholarship 2023 for meritorious students. Candidates with a strong academic background and who have passed their Class XII from a government-recognized board are invited to apply for this scholarship. This Merit cum Means scholarship has been designed for students coming from the underprivileged sections of society who face financial difficulties. The selected candidates can use the scholarship amount to pursue courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Medical, Engineering, Computer Applications, and Commerce.
About Indusind Foundation 2023
The IndusInd Foundation grants endowment to children from impoverished backgrounds of society. This charitable trust works to provide 500 to 600 students per year the much-needed financial assistance for continuing with their studies. The year 1995 marks the establishment of the Foundation, with Shri SP Hinduja spearheading this noble initiative and the assistance of various charitable organizations. The objective of the scholarship includes promoting the cause of education among the weaker sections of society while reducing the dropout rates.
Indusind Foundation Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Norms
Herein you can find information about the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidates should be an Indian National
- He/she should have passed Class 12 with 80% marks or more
- The applicant is required to be pursuing undergraduate-level courses from reputed educational institutes in fields including Management, Computer Applications, Medical, Engineering, Commerce, and Arts.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 after the year 2018 are not eligible to apply
Indusind Foundation Scholarship 2023: Benefits
The shortlisted candidates will be entitled to receive scholarship money within the range of INR 600 and INR 2200 in cash every month. The student’s bank account will be directly credited with the scholarship amount.
Indusind Foundation Scholarship 2023: Requisite Documents
Candidates are required to attach the following documents when applying for the IndusInd Foundation Scholarship 2023:
- Copies of both Class X and XII Pass Certificates
- Copy of College Admission Proof
- Income Certificate Copy
- Copies of fee receipts
- 1 Passport-sized photograph
Indusind Foundation Scholarship 2023: Application Procedure
The application process for the IndusInd Foundation Scholarship 2023 is detailed below:
- The applicant has to first visit the official web portal of the IndusInd Foundation Scholarship, http://www.theindusindfoundation.org/scholarship-application-form.pdf, to access the application form
- Make sure to read all given instructions carefully and apply in the required format
- The mandatory list of documents has to be attached to the application form
- The filled-out application form and the requisite documents have to be mailed to the following address: IndusInd Foundation, Hinduja House, 171 Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400918.
Indusind Foundation Scholarship 2023: Contact Details
Contact Number: +91 22 2496 0707
Fax Number: +91 22 2496 3393
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSIND FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2023: IMPORTANT DATES
The tentative last date to apply for the IndusInd Scholarship 2023 is 30th September 2023.