Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship: The Reliance Foundation invites applications for its Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-24. Through this initiative, Reliance Foundation aims to award 5000 meritorious students the necessary financial assistance to fund their undergraduate college education. The Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships are based on the merit-cum-means criteria, providing the scholars the opportunity to obtain higher education without any financial burden. The objective of the scholarship is to help students gain the requisite professional skills and participate in India’s growth story.
Candidates with a family income below INR 15 lakhs who are admitted in the first year of undergraduate-level courses in any stream can apply. This scholarship program also aims to promote girls and specially-abled girls and help realize their dream of gaining quality education.
The scholarship beneficiaries will be entitled to receive scholarships up to INR 2 lakhs over the duration of the given undergraduate program. Besides the scholarship grant, the scholars can become part of an extensive alumni network whilst enriching their career prospects.
Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-24: Application and Selection Process
The application and selection process for the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships are listed herein:
- The first step is to go to the official link, https://www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org/UG_Scholarship.aspx, and tap the “Click Here to Apply” link.
- Students have to first register and they will then receive their login details
- Next, they have to sign in to their account with their login credentials
- As part of the application process, applicants have to provide information including their Personal & Contact Details, Academic Information and Achievements, and submit the compulsory list of documents.
Candidates have to attempt the mandatory Online Aptitude Test, containing 60 Multiple Choice Questions. The test duration is 60 minutes and its components include Numerical Ability, Analytical & Logical Ability, and Verbal Ability.
The selection process ensues depending on the applicant’s evaluation with a combination of aptitude test scores, academic performance, and personal background.
Up to 5000 scholars will get shortlisted on a merit cum means basis.
Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-24: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility norms for the Reliance Foundations Undergraduate scholarships 2023-24 are mentioned below:
- Only Indian citizens/nationals are eligible to apply
- He/she is required to pass Class XII with at least 60% marks
- The applicant has to be enrolled in a full-time, first-year undergraduate degree course in any field
- The student’s family income does not have to be more than 15 lakhs (students with family income less than 2 lakhs will be given preference)
- Appearing for the Aptitude Test is mandatory
Among students who are not eligible to apply include:
- Students enrolled in the 2nd year of undergraduate courses or higher
- Candidates who are pursuing courses through distance, remote, online, or non-regular modes, you must not apply
- Students who are pursuing Diploma courses after completing their Class X education
- Applicants that do not answer the questions listed in the mandatory online aptitude test or who are found to be cheating in the test
Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-24: Important Dates
The Last Date to apply for the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-24 is 15th October 2023.
For any additional questions, please text “hi” on WhatsApp to 7977 100 100 or email us at RF.PGScholarships@reliancefoundation.org