About Swami Dayanand Scholarship
The Swami Dayanand Education Foundation promotes the Swami Education Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023-24. The year 2015 marks the launch of this scholarship program when the Foundation contacted the IITs to grant scholarships to the students. This scholarship scheme has been expanded over the years to include students who are enrolled in undergraduate courses in various fields at government and private educational institutions. These include Architecture, Medical, Science, and Engineering, among others. This scholarship program is aimed at students hailing from the underprivileged sections of society to provide them with the much-needed financial assistance to complete their higher education. Shortlisted candidates receive up to INR 50000 every year to help them pursue higher studies. This scholarship scheme is offered to students who have achieved high ranks in the state-level and national-level common entrance exams despite financial constraints and gained admission in the premier schools of the country.
This scholarship program offers 300 scholarships, out of which 50% are reserved for women.
Refer to the following details to know more about the eligibility criteria for the Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023-24:
- The candidate has to be pursuing undergraduate courses in streams such as Architecture, Medical, or Engineering from the top-rated institutes in India.
- He/she should have secured at least a CPGA of 75% marks in the Class XII exams
- The family income of the applicant must not be more than 6 LPA
The scholarship beneficiaries will be entitled to the following benefits:
General Rank (NEET/JEE)
1 to 100: INR 50000
100 to 500: INR 40000
500 to 2000: INR 50000
For all other state-level Ranks and Non-Technical Courses: INR 20000
Note: The scholarship money is directly credited to the bank account of the relevant institute.
Mandatory List of Documents
Find in the following details the list of documents to be submitted when applying for this scholarship scheme:
- Copy of Class X and Class XII mark sheets and certificates
- Academic Certificates of all semesters of all classes
- Copy of Rank Letter
- Copy of Seat Allotment Letter
- Residence Proof, including Ration Card
- Fee Receipts
- Copy of Proof of Educational Loan
- Valid ID Proof
- Copy of Rent Agreement, if available
- Photos of the interiors and exteriors of the applicant’s house, along with a family picture
- Copy of Family Income Proof (Salary Slips for 3 months, Salary Certificate, or IT Return Form)
Eligible candidates should follow the given steps to apply for the Scholarship:
- Go to the official website, https://www.swamidayanand.org/scholarship-india
- Search for the “Apply Now” tab and tap on the same
- On the new page, locate the “Register” link for the system to display the Registration Form
- Provide all the compulsory details in the Registration Form for the system to generate your “Username” and “Password”
- Sign in with your login credentials and then access the online application form and fill out the given fields
- Candidates are also required to upload the requisite documents in the prescribed format
- The next step includes reviewing your application and making any changes
- Finally, submit your scholarship application online
Applications for the scholarship scheme will be accepted between 1st August 2023 and 30th October 2023.
Application Start Date – 1st August 2023
Application Last Date – 30th October 2023