Tamil Nadu Scholarship Status: The Tamil Nadu (TN) State Government of India, while working with its various departments, makes available a host of scholarships for different classes of society in the state. Among these are the Pre-Maric and Post-Matric scholarships for students belonging to the underprivileged sections; namely, the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs).
Many students who hail from socially backward sections cannot pay the fees for pursuing higher studies because of financial troubles. As a result, they cannot continue their education and drop out of school. However, the Tamil Nadu State Government helps them to remain in the education system by providing scholarships to them. With these scholarships, such students can complete their education and improve their standard of living.
Also, the TN Scholarships Scheme has been launched by the Tamil Nadu State Government to provide all information relating to scholarships. The TN Government also releases notifications to inform people about the different scholarship programs that are being offered. Applicants who are interested in applying for the TN Government Scholarships should read all the prescribed guidelines and apply in the stipulated format. Along with their Application Form, they have to even submit the compulsory documents to the relevant office.
The Tamil Nadu Government authorities accept only applications from eligible applicants. After candidates submit their applications, they can also check the status of their TN Scholarship.
Refer to the following details to know how to track the Application Status of your Tamil Nadu Government Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes offered by the Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department under the Tamil Nadu Government.
Tamil Nadu Scholarships: How to Check Application Status?
Follow the given steps to check your TN Scholarship Application Status:
- As your initial step, you must visit the official web link of TN Scholarships, http://escholarship.tn.gov.in/.
- On the web portal home page, navigate to the Login tab for the Adi Dravidar and Tribal Scholarships and tap on the same
- The system then redirects you to the login page, at which point you should enter your login details such as “Username” and “Password”
- Go on and click on the “Login” tab, thereafter
- Once you log in to your account, locate the “Check Your Application Status” tab and tap on it
- When done, you can view your TN Scholarship Application Status on the screen, which reads as “Approved” “Rejected”, or “Pending”
- Once your application is approved, your next step is to visit the concerned institute to complete the admission procedure