Telangana Scholarship Status Check: The Telangana State Government of India introduces a host of welfare measures for uplifting people from the disadvantaged sections of society in the state. They also launch several scholarship schemes for providing financial support to students from the economically-weaker sections of society. Among the Telangana State Government Scholarships are the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric scholarships for ST/SC/PWD/EBC students.
Also, the TS ePass portal has been introduced by the Telangana government, which acts as a one-stop application for processing scholarship applications.
Aspirants who are interested in applying for the Telangana Government scholarships can submit their applications through the TS ePass portal. However, they are advised to read all the Application guidelines beforehand and apply only upon meeting the given eligibility norms.
After submitting your application via the TS ePass portal, you can also check the status of your Telangana Scholarship Application via the official web link. You only have to enter your basic Application Details, after which you can view your Application Status on the official web portal.
Refer to the following details for more information on how to track your Telangana Government Scholarship Application.
Telangana Scholarships: How to Track Application Status?
Tracking your Application Status on the TS ePASS portal is easy; only follow these steps:
- Start by visiting the TS ePass official portal, https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Navigate to the “Pre-Matric Scholarship Services” or “Post-Matric Scholarship Services” on the website home page, whichever is applicable
- Here, locate the “Pre-Matric Application Status” or “Post-Matric Application Status” tab and click on the same
- When done, the system exhibits a new page prompting you to enter your Application details
- After you enter your login details correctly, the system will display your Application Status on the screen
- Your Application Status appears as “Accepted”, “Rejected”, or “Pending”
- If your TS ePASS application gets approved, you have to visit the concerned institute and complete the admission formalities