Tripura Scholarship Status Check: The Government of the Tripura state of India introduces a series of welfare schemes for the social and economic empowerment of the underprivileged classes in the state periodically. Here, in coordination with the Backward Class Welfare Department, they also offer scholarships to the economically-weaker sections of society in the state every year. Among scholarships offered by the Tripura Government are the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric scholarships for backward sections of society.
Youngsters hailing from impoverished backgrounds drop out of school because they do not have the funds for pursuing higher studies. And the Tripura Government provides financial support for retaining them in the education system.
The Tripura State Government has also unveiled the Tripura ePASS Scholarship portal for streamlining the scholarship process. Through the Tripura Scholarship portal, eligible applicants can not only submit their applications but also track their Application Status online.
You can learn more about how to check your Tripura Government Scholarship Application via the following details.
Tripura Scholarships: Steps to Track your Application Status
Herein is the step-by-step process to check the status of your Tripura State Government Scholarship Application:
- The initial step entails visiting the Tripura ePASS Scholarship official portal, http://tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the web portal home page, locate the “Student Links” section and select the “Check Application Status” link from the submenu
- You must proceed by selecting the relevant scholarship program
- When done, the system redirects you to a new window which prompts you to enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”
- On the following page, continue by tapping the “Get Status” tab
- Thereon, the status of your Tripura ePASS Scholarship Application appears on the screen
- After you have been selected for receiving scholarship, the concerned authorities will deposit the scholarship money directly into your bank account
- The last step includes visiting the concerned institute for completing the admission paperwork