Tripura Scholarship: The Tripura Government, while collaborating with its Department of Backward Class Welfare, has introduced the Tripura ePASS scholarship scheme for youngsters in the state. Among the eligible beneficiaries of this scholarship program are SC/ST/OBC students in the state. Students who are enrolled in Class X to Class XII or undergraduate-level, postgraduate-level or Diploma courses are encouraged to apply for the Tripura State Government ePASS scholarship program.
Students hailing from the economically-weaker sections of society have financial troubles and cannot afford to pay for higher education. Here, the Tripura Government, by providing scholarships, aims to provide such students with the requisite financial support for helping them pursue higher studies.
Interested applicants are advised to browse the official website of the Tripura ePASS scholarships to read the prescribed guidelines. If they meet the given eligibility norms, they can apply for these scholarships.
We will now move on to learning the eligibility criteria, application process, and list of mandatory documents for the Tripura ePASS scholarships.
Tripura Scholarships: Eligibility Criteria
The various eligibility norms of the Tripura ePASS scholarships are mentioned below:
- Holding domicile status of the Indian state of Tripura is compulsory
- The applicant has to belong to the ST/SC/OBC category to be eligible
- The guardians of the aspirant should not be earning over INR 2 lakh per annum
- The parents of the candidate must not be government employees
- He/she has to be studying in Class X to Class XII, or undergraduate programs such as BA/BCom/BSc, or postgraduate courses including MCom/MSc/MA
Tripura Scholarships: Requisite Documents
Candidates who are applying for the Tripura State Government scholarships have to submit the following list of documents:
- Identification Proof (Aadhaar Card or Passport Copy)
- Attested copies of both Income Certificate and Caste Certificate
- First Page of Bank Passbook photocopy
- Copy of Domicile Certificate
- Scanned Signature Specimen
- Copies of Educational Certificates of previous years’ examination
Tripura Scholarships: Application Process
Refer to the following details to know about the application process for the Tripura Government scholarships:
- First, you are required to visit the official website of the Tripura ePASS scholarship, http://tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in
- Next, you have to click on the relevant scholarship link and study all the given instructions on the following page
- Now, you must provide all the mandatory details and attach all mandatory documents
- Once you fill in all the details in your Application Form, check for any errors
- If all the information in your application is correct, proceed by submitting the same
- Note down your Registration ID which is generated by the system
- Take a print copy of your Tripura ePASS Scholarship application for your records