West Bengal Scholarship Status Check: The West Bengal State Government of India introduces a host of welfare schemes for people from different walks of life in the state periodically. Among these, they provide scholarships to students pursuing Pre-Matric and Post-Matric programs. They work in tandem with its Backward Classes Welfare Department and Tribal Development Department to design such scholarships.
West Bengal Scholarship beneficiaries are youngsters from underprivileged sections of society in the state. These groups come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category and cannot afford to pay for higher education. As such, the West Bengal State Government provides the requisite financial assistance to help them pursue higher studies.
The OASIS Scholarship portal has been unveiled for the seamless processing of Scholarship Applications. Candidates who want to apply for the West Bengal Scholarships can Register and Apply on this website. In addition to that, they can access the OASIS web portal to even check the status of their West Bengal Scholarship Application.
You can refer to the following details for more information on how to track your West Bengal Scholarship Application Status.
West Bengal Scholarships: How to Check Application Status?
The step-by-step process to track the progress of your West Bengal Scholarship Application is listed herein:
- Go to the OASIS Scholarship website, oasis.gov.in
- On the web portal home page, locate the “Track Application” tab and click on the same
- The system then exhibits a new page, where you have to choose the district of your Institute
- When done, another page prompting you to enter “Application Number” appears on the screen
- Follow by inputting your “Application Number”; and then, you will be able to view your Application Status on the screen
- Selected applicants will have the scholarship money directly credited to their bank account
- Finally, you have to visit the concerned Institute and complete the admission paperwork and other formalities