The Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students Nagaland 2023-24 has been introduced by the Directorate of Higher Education functioning under the State Government of Nagaland. ST Students enrolled in Class XI can avail this scholarship and receive the requisite financial support to pay for higher studies.
Click here for the Detailed Scholarship Guidelines.
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students Nagaland 2023-24: Eligibility Norms
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship program are seen below:
- The candidate has to be a permanent resident of the Nagaland state of India
- He/she should belong to the Scheduled Tribes category in the Nagaland state
- The applicant is required to be studying in Class XI or a higher class
- Only students with a yearly family income of INR 2.5 lakh must apply
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students Nagaland 2023-24: Benefits
Under this scholarship, the shortlisted candidates will receive financial help to complete higher education.
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students Nagaland 2023-24: Compulsory Documents
It is mandatory to submit the following list of documents:
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Class X Admit Card
- College Admission Receipt Copy
- Copy of mark sheet of the previous exam passed
- Copies of mark sheets of the last 2 semesters (applicable to college students)
- Copies of Scheduled Tribe Certificate and Indigenous Certificate as received from competent authorities
- Copy of Original Income Certificate, including Annexure I, II, and III of the year 2023
- Copy of front page of student’s bank account passbook
- 1 photo of the student
Applicable to PhD / MPhil Applicants:
Besides the above-listed documents, PhD applicants have to submit a copy of the synopsis of the proposed Research Project signed by the Supervisor or Guide. Along with that, they have to submit a copy of the Registration Card or Letter. Make sure to merge both the Registration Letter and Synopsis into a single PDF file and upload the combined file.
Note: Even all the academic mark sheets have to be combined into a single PDF file before submission.
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students Nagaland 2023-24: Application Procedure
Follow the given steps to apply for this scholarship program:
- First, browse the official website, Common Scholarship Portal Nagaland
- Here, navigate to the “Register” tab and go through the entire registration process
- Subsequently, your login credentials will be generated
- Using your login details, sign in to your account and proceed to the application form page
- Fill in the mandatory fields in the application form and submit the necessary documents
- Take a print copy of your application form and copies of the mandatory documents and mail them to the address of the Department of Higher Education of the Government of Nagaland: Scholarship Section, Directorate of Higher Education, Below New Secretariat Complex, Nagaland, Kohima 797001
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students Nagaland 2023-24: Terms and Conditions
- Students who did not qualify their previous exam should not apply
- Any incorrect information given will lead to the cancellation of your application
- Corrections after submission of your application are not permissible
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students Nagaland 2023-24: Deadline to Apply
Only applications submitted before the deadline, 31st October 2023, will be accepted.
Application Deadline – 31 October 2023
Email Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: (+91) 8929307387